The Modern Age Studio, a company specializing in market positioning strategies, selects a young and dynamic person within our social media team.
The figure will be expected to create and schedule the production of social content for the organization’s own brands and manage the pages on a daily basis, keeping them active and interacting with the community.
Fashion, Cosmetics, Design, Food, Music.
What will you be in charge of?
You will think together with us about editorial plans and implement:
- Channel management (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok)
- Production of reels, stories and animated graphics/Illustrations
- Original and re-edited photos/graphic videos
- Content Strategy and Copywriting
- Social Media Planning/Execution
- Managing target communities, contacts with influencers and blogosphere
- Monitoring of achieved results and planning for possible optimizations
- Monthly reports
You will develop content for editorial plans, creating original material and editing existing content.
You will curate our social pages, committing to making them consistently engaging in accordance with our company vision and following our growth strategies together.
What are we looking for?
The person we are looking for possesses the following characteristics:
- Young (not only anagraphically)
- With capacity for initiative
- Curious about technologies and digital trends
- Specializing in graphic design, illustration and copywriting
- Passionate in photography and videomaking
- Knowledge of FB business manager and other platforms
- Aptitude for producing content with smartphones
- Ability to work in a team
- English language proficiency (B2 or higher)
It is important: Educational background in Communication / Social Media Management, excellent knowledge of Adobe package and major graphics and image processing tools. We are looking for people with photo/videography skills, especially from mobile and who are focused on managing the page daily in addition to publishing. Knowledge of social media monitoring tools, will not be involved in digital marketing campaigns.
What do we offer you?
We offer you a dynamic work experience in contact with young people in an established and rapidly expanding project. You will join our digital marketing team immediately, with mixed presence/hybrid work in our office at Viale Luca Gaurico 9/11 in Rome, Eur, Laurentina metro stop. Our intent is to be able to enable candidates to grow professionally and on a human level, in the modern working world.