The Modern Age Studio, a company specializing in market positioning strategies, selects a young and dynamic person within our Project Development team to complete projects in the areas of start-up and soft finance (venture capital and European funds).
The person will be expected to review the projects being structured, estimate their costs and plan their progress according to the needs of the project and, together with the company’s consultants, close the relevant Business Plan.
Start-up, Fashion, Music.
What will you be in charge of?
You will follow business projects and customer orders together with us and implement:
- Research and market scenarios
- Competitor analysis and target audience
- Industrial projects
- Business Planning
- Compilation of documents for corporate presentations
- You will attend and exhibit at Pitch.
- You will draft/update company job descriptions.
- You will define and compile company procedures
- You will draft/update personnel regulations.
- You will draft/update the code of ethics
- You will make reports of the performance of business departments
What are we looking for?
The person we are looking for possesses the following characteristics:
- Young (not only anagraphically)
- With capacity for initiative
- Curious about technologies and digital trends
- Specializing in economics and finance
- Passionate in Fashion, Music, Marketing and Communication
- Knowledge of major industry magazines (Sole24h, Economy, Capital)
- Ability to work on MS Office Suite – especially Excel
- Good verbal and written communication;
- Ability to work in a team
- English language proficiency (B2 or higher)
Important: Bachelor’s degree in economics/finance/engineering/mathematics. Basic knowledge of at least one of the business processes such as: purchasing to passive invoicing, sales to active invoicing, inventory, production, management control.
Revenues – Revenues
COGS – The cost of goods sold
Contribution Margin = revenue – variable costs
Overheads – General Expenses
EBITDA – The gross operating margin
What do we offer you?
We offer you a dynamic work experience in contact with young people in an established and rapidly expanding project. You will join our digital marketing team immediately, with mixed presence/hybrid work in our office at Viale Luca Gaurico 9/11 in Rome, Eur, Laurentina metro stop. Our intent is to be able to enable candidates to grow professionally and on a human level, in the modern working world.