The Modern Age Studio, a company specializing in market positioning strategies, selects a young and dynamic person within its Sales team to manage, mainly digital, sales and relationships with specific clients (B2b).
The figure will have to expand the client portfolio in the Fashion sector (Brands, Manufacturers and Retailers), manage new business relationships with local clients (Merchants and SMEs), prepare and attend meetings with Venture Capital, draft business plans together with the team, and manage inbound clients.
Fashion, Retail, Design, Music.
What will you be in charge of?
You will establish the business strategy together with us and be responsible for:
- Business development, with a strongly operational approach;
- Competitor analysis and target audience
- Using digital marketing and social networking tools to reach potential customers (Linkedin Sales Navogator, DEM and Social Selling)
- Management and follow-up of acquired and contributed customers through systematic, constructive and effective relationships;
- Integrated management of web, graphic design, creative, communication and general marketing/advertising projects;
- Participation in trade shows and industry events.
- Updating the service charter
- Implementation and management of the customer database (Excel and Active Campaign)
- Attending and exhibiting at Pitch with potential clients
- Drafting/updating estimates
- Production of periodic reports on actions taken, developments in the target market, and any new business opportunities;
What are we looking for?
The person we are looking for possesses the following characteristics:
- Young (not only anagraphically)
- With capacity for initiative
- Curious about technologies and digital trends
- Curiosity with respect to web agencies, communication agencies, marketing, advertising, events, promotional activities;
- Passionate in Fashion, Marketing and Communication
- Knowledge of major industry magazines (Sole24h, Economy, Business of Fashion)
- Ability to work on MS Office Suite – especially Excel
- Readiness to use CRM (Salesforce, Active Campaign)
- Good verbal and written communication;
- Ability to work in a team
- English language proficiency (B2 or higher)
Important: Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Marketing/Public Relations disciplines. Basic knowledge of at least one of the business processes such as: from purchasing to passive billing, from sales to active billing and inventory. Passionate about Social Media and Digital Communication with tendency for flexibility, autonomy, speed. We are looking for a proactive and strongly assertive candidate with strong goal orientation and ability to work under stress with the goal of maturing in the short term the habit in managing heterogeneous clients.
What do we offer you?
We offer you a dynamic work experience in contact with young people in an established and rapidly expanding project. You will join our team immediately, with mixed presence/hybrid work in our office at Viale Luca Gaurico 9/11 in Rome, Eur, Laurentina metro stop. Our intent is to be able to enable candidates to grow professionally and on a human level, in the modern working world.