The Modern Age Studio, a company specializing in market positioning strategies, selects a young and dynamic person within our web marketing team, who is in charge of digital relations.
The figure will be expected to plan, together with the TMA team, digital Pr strategies and establish relationships with newspapers, relationships with journalists, testimonials, influencers on social and gate keepers, produce press releases and carry out a format of articles and magazines dedicated to the Fashion, Cosmetics and Design sector.
Fashion, Cosmetics, Design.
What will you be in charge of?
- You will think together with us Digital Pr strategies and implement monthly editorial plans with articles
- You will work on the company’s Brand database (over 400 potential and active customers)
- You will have access to the company’s fashion industry database and build a format of blogs/interviews with industry players (Designers, Brand Managers, Buyers, Distributors, Manufacturers)
- Blogger outreach
- Channel management (Blog site and Linkedin)
- Content Strategy and Copywriting
- Incorporate keywords and SEO best practices into daily copywriting activities
- Managing target communities, contacts with influencers and blogosphere
- Monthly reports
In short: You will use social platforms, websites, blogs, newsletters and customized emails for writing engaging subjects and weekly marketing content, audio and video content, articles, press releases or other kinds of content, crafted based on analytics and targeted strategies. Write SEO text for category pages and editorial text for content pages to engage customers and drive organic traffic acquisition. The purpose is to increase TMA brand awareness in the public, generate with respect to the brand a positive perception, and consequently increase customer base.
What are we looking for?
The person we are looking for possesses the following characteristics:
- Young (not only anagraphically)
- Expansive and with initiative
- Passionate in Fashion and Cosmetics
- Knowledge of major trade magazines (Vogue, Elle, Vanity Fair)
- Knowledge of the WordPress CMS
- Curious about technologies and digital trends
- Majoring in journalism
- Ability to work in a team
- English language proficiency (B2 or higher)
Important: Educational background in Journalism/Communications with a passion for using, both personal and professional, Social Media, and excellent English skills. Knowledge of the main SEO techniques applied to copywriting (keyword choice, post title definition, HTML meta tags, etc.). Ability to organize work independently, accuracy and punctuality in delivering texts within deadlines.
What do we offer you?
We offer you a dynamic work experience in contact with young people in an established and rapidly expanding project. You will join our digital marketing team immediately, with mixed presence/hybrid work in our office at Viale Luca Gaurico 9/11 in Rome, Eur, Laurentina metro stop. Our intent is to be able to enable candidates to grow professionally in the modern working world by leveraging their passions.